Monday, July 4, 2011

Weird... dream?

Ugh.  Had one of the least relaxing nights of sleep I've had in a long time.

Early in the morning, I was in the middle of one of those dreams that makes sense at the time.  I think I was facing some foes and was combating them with four futon cushions, which changed into three colors, and launching them in a certain order resulted in a cannon-like effect.

During the middle of this, the dream went wonky.  The view simultaneously shattered like crystal and burned like film, and a voice inside my head like stereo on headphones said "Huh.  Don't think that was the right button."

That startled me awake.  Nobody else was in my room, and anyways that voice was inside my head, not outside of it.  Sleep was a long time in returning, and I wound up sleeping in until later than I was planning.

Still - what the heck was that?

No comments:

Post a Comment